Griffith Observatory

For our first date of the school year, Mikey surprised me with a trip to LA to the Griffith Observatory! I have a bucket list, and one of the things on it is to go to a planetarium, so I was ecstatic to check that one off! I love living in a state that has so many exciting things to do. Griffith Observatory was beautiful. The building, the view, and the exhibits. I loved everything about it! We even went to one of the shows they had about the planets. It was interesting listening to the show talk about the Big Bang Theory, while I sat in amazement of God's creation. We are truly a minuscule freckle on the face of the universe, and yet God still cares for us. This was definitely one of my favorite dates. Afterwards we went to Santa Monica Pier and had a blast competing in arcade games; Dance Dance Revolution was quite the battle hahah. So blessed and so excited to spend the rest of this year with my best friend.















No comments:

Post a Comment