Kimberly Cid

Congrats to this beautiful Vanguard Senior! She is graduating this semester- but don't worry- she will still be around as she is continuing with grad school! Kim is so stunning and has one of the funniest personalities. If you don't know her, you should, because her blunt humor with have you laughing so hard. I almost forgot to take some pictures because we were having such great and funny girl talk! So happy I can call her my friend and can call her up anytime I need a model! Congratulations Kimberly, definitely looking forward to seeing what big things you do in the future! Xoxo

Also shout out to world's greatest assistant Alicia! She has helped me with some recent shoots and I couldn't be any more thankful for her help and assistance! These shots wouldn't have been the same without her there.

































1 comment: