20 Years Young

Tomorrow is my birthday! I'm turning 20 and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm no longer a teenager.. whaaaa!? However, I'm excited for what the 20's hold for me! A new decade of new adventures I'm sure. Today I wanted to spend the day with my best friends! This morning we woke up and did Top of The World hike in Laguna. Hiking here is definitely not the same as Arizona! Regardless, it was still fun and nothing can really beat the beach after a hike. After that we went back to school and got ready to go get some coffee at Hidden House in San Juan Capistrano! I'm in love with this town & can't wait to go back another day and explore more. God blessed me with such amazing friends & I'm so incredibly thankful for them. 20 is going to be good.






















No comments:

Post a Comment